BEFORE:
AFTER:
I did it! I went to the hair salon today for just a trim, because I didn't think my hair had grown another inch (I wanted it at 10 inches because I'm donating it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths), but she measured it and lo and behold...it had grown TWO inches! So I said "Get rid of it!", and my lovely hairstylist chopped it off! I'm liking it short, and it'll be nice for the sweltering summer here in Atlanta. Ogg thinks I look like I'm fifteen years old, and no longer like an Indian. Oh well, it'll grow back pretty quickly. I grew all that hair in about 14 months, so I'm not worried. Yay for change! Now we'll see if I get up the courage to color my hair next!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
11 inches!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
It's very cute! It's nice to have a change once in a while!
p.s. greg laughed at Halo on the big screen :) Doesn't Ogg ever get off the xbox? :D (from greg)
I love your new 'do! Perfect for summer. You're brave to chop so much off all at once.
So cute!!! The humidity sucks so it will be great!!
You look beautiful! I really like it! And I don't think you look 15 years old. :)
I have always known you with short hair, I never even saw your long hair until it was cut off! But I like it!
I donated my hair once and a couple of years later I went to do it again but on the car ride home the hair fell out of the elastic. It was gross. I'm sorry your husband thinks you look like a 15 year old.
My heart hurts. I'm so jealous that I didn't get to cut it!
Nope, didn't see the Housewives finale, I haven't seen any of that season! I like to wait for it to come out on DVD and immerse myself in the whole season!
Yes, I'm deeply hurt. Maybe someday I'll have the honor! I have so many shows to catch up on! I'll try to extend my days to 34 hours so I can squeeze in TV shows. Oh how I love them!
14 months is all it took to get that beautiful hair??? I'm jealous! It's taken me years to finally get mine long again. :(
so cute!
I just cut my hair and a bit more than I thought I would, but mine also grows pretty fast, so there aren't any regrets. Sometimes change is what I need for a little boost in my life...even if it is a small change such as a hair cut! I think you look great!
I love it! I'm trying to get up the courage to do the same thing, but I'm scared! My hair is so curly that I'd just be a fuzz ball. Your hair is so silky smooth and it looks beautiful!
Shan- You chopped your hair girl! That's awesome! Dang it was long girl! I miss you so much! Hope all is well in Atlanta...ooo I'm so mad I don't get to see you! :( I love ya lots though! Write me :)
Post a Comment