Okay, if anyone 'anonymous' is going to comment, please put your name so I know who is commenting! I've only let people see this blog if I know them for a reason and I want to moderate it, so please be so kind...thanks!
And if anyone DIDN'T see my update, I called a doctor and don't need to be so worried. I just need to wait it out for a few more weeks! I'm not worried too much anymore.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Commenting...
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
3:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well you know it wasn't me= as I left my not annonymous comment (maybe I should have let it be annonymous as it was TMI.) I'm really sorry about the miscarriage and I'm also really glad you weren't further along. I hope everything goes back to normal soon.
Calling a Dr. and having everything checked out are two entirely different things.
Just lookin' out for your best interests cutie ; )
Sorry, I choose to remain anonymous.
Post a Comment