Just wanted to drop a quick line and tell you all I'm so grateful for your support and kind words. It's always uplifting when people offer you their advice and love.
I hope you all had a fabulous mother's day! Ogg made me some funny card that he somehow formed into looking like a ninja. He's very proud of himself. Haha.
AND I am VERY excited because we bought our tickets to California for July for my family reunion/vacation at Carpinteria. I can't wait to see my family, lay out on the beach and frolic in the waves with my husband! Hopefully our training will pay off by then, but to be honest, I just feel fatter than ever! Ah! I'll post something much less scattered tonight or tomorrow maybe.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Thanks so much!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No worries Shan. I had a 2 month period and am still alive. Too much information. Sorry.
Make an appointment with a gyno! And not a random one. You need to take care of yourself. You have insurance, use it!
Okay, it wasn't a RANDOM doctor, it was someone back from Utah that I went to years ago who I trust. She said everyone's body can take a different amount of time, but once I get around 10 weeks w/o a cycle then something isn't balancing quite right. I'm not worried anymore, she totally put my mind at ease. Who is 'anonymous' anyway?
Post a Comment