Monday, May 12, 2008

My moms!

Here's Oggy and I with our two favorite mummies!  Maralyn, my beloved mother-in-law is on the left, and my mom, Sharon is on the right.  We love them both and will be eternally indebted to them for raising us to become the people we have.  They're both good examples to us of different parenting styles, and combined, they have given us the tools we need to be wonderful parents!  Even though they don't read this more than once in a blue moon, I want them to know that we love them!

2 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Very nice post. Dear Shani, what would I shower you for? You are already married, or have you had that annulled?

Meagan + Michael said...

I just read a few posts of yours, and I have had 2 miscarriages now and I am now starting to kind of freak out so I know how you feel. My first one I was a bit relieved, but my second was really hard and it just happened a week ago. Anyway, hope your feeling better and I guess it will happen when it is supposed to.