Our home is finally starting to look like a home rather than a cell! Here are a few very random shots of a not so clean and organized house and an insight into our minor home renovations!
I know you can't really see the pictures, but they're canvases that Ogg got on his mission in South Africa. They're beautiful. I'll get close ups soon.
Our new chest of drawers that we built piece by piece! We usually pick neutral colors and had recently decided that we need to pick an accent color, so here it is! I love it! We still need to get a lamp and something cute to go on top of it, but we're getting there piece by piece.
Umm..a random picture of a really good dinner I made the other day. It's a tandoori chicken with apple-yogurt dressing. I made this one, but actually it's the dinner that Ogg made me for Valentine's Day! I'll put the recipe up soon because it's seriously yummy.
Okay, here is the biggest change! We put up those shelves by ourselves and got some pottery to sit on top of it. Obviously that picture will have something in it someday soon. And that lamp...I know you can't really see it too well, but I'm freaking IN LOVE with it! It's very Japanese modern-esque. I'm not happy with the quality of the picture and it doesn't look as amazing as it does in person, but it's late and I'm tired. It's the best I can do! But THIS part of growing up I am LOVING!
4 comments:
Cute place Shani! I love it, esp that chest of drawers. The red is such a great color! Miss you guys!
Very cute place! I'm glad you posted pics of your home so that we could see! I'm sure it's so fun to pic out all of the furniture and decor! Way cool and good job! :)
It will be fun to have these pictures as before pictures, meaning before kids. The after pictures will have the tv moved higher so little fingers can't rub smudges all over it or stick hot dogs in your dvd player. The shelves will have diapers bottles stacked instead of pottery and the lamp will rip in no time. Enjoy pre-child life....sigh...I miss mine. Back when my furniture stayed nice and there were no stains in the carpet. lol. Your home is beautiful!
I've always loved those lamps! Where did you get yours from?
Post a Comment