Monday, April 28, 2008

The Atlanta Braves!

Okay, I'm annoyed because I can't figure out why these pictures are all going the wrong way. They're the right way up on my computer, but when I upload them, they do this! Anyone have the answer to that? Anyway, I don't have a lot of time so I'll just do a quick caption update. The following two pictures are me after I had novocaine injected into me at a dentist appointment. I found my paralysis quite amusing, so I thought I would let you guys laugh a bit as well.

Me, smiling as genuinely as I possibly could!


Haha, okay I was really trying to give a good pouty face here and this was all I could muster!


Oggy and his 6'7 boss. He's SO tall! And so nice! It was great to spend time with him.

Me and Oggy with the Braves field behind us. And ice cream was the only thing I could eat!


I really was enjoying the game...I just couldn't smile so it looked like I was miserable!

The crooked field. We were so close, it was great!

Don't forget Ogg...he's always taking the pictures so you never get to see him!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

well we have a Mac and if i don't upload the MODIFIED (not the Original) picture then It goes that way. But what kind of computer do you have? Cause if its not a Mac then i can't help you!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I feel we are growing further and further apart! Get back on your daily IM! Also...way to make fun of my ugly sick smile. :(

whitneyingram said...

My husband LOVES the Braves. But he couldn't be happier that the Dodger stole Andruw Jones.