Monday, April 7, 2008

Spotted...


My husband comes in the door from work singing:

My heart can't rest till then, whoa whoa,
I can't wait to see you again...

Yes, that would be my Oggy singing the lyrics to a Miley Cyrus song. This must be a clue that he spends far too much time traveling around in his car, listening to the radio all day. Poor man. I couldn't stop laughing for about five minutes. Priceless.

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm really over MC, but glad to hear that Ogg isn't!

Meagan + Michael said...

So I just read all of your posts about your job and I can't agree more! I have never liked where I worked or what I do. Now I am going to school to be a nurse and I don't know about that either! I hate working to make other people rich and that is what I have been doing ever since I started working! It's hard to find the right thing, I'm starting to think it will never happen for me. Anyway, people are soooo fake!

Jessica said...

So Adam is OBSESSED with that song!! Every time it comes on he turns it up way loud-whether we were in mid conversation or not, and the conversation cannot continue until the song has ended!! It is hilarious!

The Mercer Family said...

Nice and manly! Josh likes her too- I dunno what it is! lol