Whitney, if you read this...you can bake me that cake below and send it to me for my birthday. Check out her cooking blog.
She's fabulous. When she kicks obnoxious Rachael Ray off the air, I'll be a dedicated viewer. I promise. Every single recipe I've ever tried of hers has tasted marvelous.
Monday, April 14, 2008
P.S.
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, thanks for the compliment on my dress, sorry...not a shirt. I actually bought it at Marshalls in California!
Dude, what is your new job?
I hate birthdays, I am grateful that people care about me and think of me on my birthday, but I just wish it was a day that would never happen. I don't want to grow up either!
You are too kind. I am actually not very good at baking cakes and putting them together like that. But I do like to eat them. Maybe for your birthday I could make a cake and then eat it for you?
And- Rachael Ray makes me want to set myself on fire. Her daytime show on regular TV is WAY worse than her Food Network show.
Post a Comment