Well, my birthday was very pleasant. Very different, cause it was the first time I wasn't around my family for it, but it was nice to go out with Ogg and just enjoy being together. He took me to Stoney River, which is one of the most amazing restaurants I've ever been to in my LIFE! I mean...put it this way: I don't eat much meat. I NEVER eat steak. And by never, I mean...I've ordered steak only once in my life! And on my birthday this year, I ordered a steak. And it was fabulous!
We've been playing a lot of tennis lately, so for my present, my sweet Oggy promised to get me a new tennis racket (cause my current one ... let's just say it was made in the 80's.) But on our way home from dinner, we passed the new personal training gym that's right by our house and I made Ogg stop and go in with me. They have two free sessions with a trainer, so I signed up for those just to see what it would be like. Cause let's be honest here...I have hardly been athletic in ANY sense since I quit dance when I got married 3 years ago. So I had my 2nd session tonight and it's a miracle I can even type right now. I'm exhausted! But the point is...I get an extended birthday present and am getting my very own personal trainer! YES! I am SO excited! I've never really felt fabulous about my body and I really truly think that this will help me on my way to being fit, strong, and loving my body before I impregnate it. Haha. Ogg's signing up too, but that's cause he needs to put ON a little weight! I'm really excited for both of us! If anyone wants to donate to the Ogg and Shannon fit fund, just let me know! I think the sacrifice will be well worth it.
3 comments:
Hope you had an awesopme birthday. Man, steak is the ONLY thing I eat! hehe I definitely feel like I need a personal trainer. That would be a blast. Tell me how it goes!
What an awesome birthday present. I'd love to contribute to the "Ogg and Shannon Get Fit Fund" but if I had the extra funds, I would be selfish and get a trainer for myself! :)
I hope that you had a great birthday! It looks like you had an enjoyable day! Good luck with the personal trainer, I think that would be so nice since I have absolutely NO motivation to work out...
Post a Comment