Hey Shannon, I'm not sure of your email address, so I thought I'd just leave a comment. Our email address is tj.shauna@gmail.com. I've gotta stay in touch with all my 12th ward peeps! Ha ha.
we do! what made you decide to go private? Well, our email is the one I use to send out updates - it's a yahoo one. Let me know if you don't know which one I'm talking about because I don't think I have your email - just Oggs
Hey it is fun to read what is up in your life. I am working on getting a blog started. I am not sure how to add people. But I would like to stay in touch. ashlee.sessions@gmail.com is my email address
Ogg and I moved to Atlanta, Georgia for his job (a Territory Merchandising Director) 4 years ago and are loving it. We have been married six years and welcomed our first baby boy on June 30, 2009! We miss our family and friends and hope this makes everyone feel a little closer to us! Happy blogging!
12 comments:
Hey Shannon, I'm not sure of your email address, so I thought I'd just leave a comment. Our email address is tj.shauna@gmail.com. I've gotta stay in touch with all my 12th ward peeps! Ha ha.
we do! what made you decide to go private? Well, our email is the one I use to send out updates - it's a yahoo one. Let me know if you don't know which one I'm talking about because I don't think I have your email - just Oggs
mel414@Hotmail.com
definitely add me: caitlyncox@gmail.com
I love reading your blog! mandayb@gmail.com
I love your blog. karastice@gmail.com
Mine is Jhyde16@gmail.com
please add me too!! jessvb_05@hotmail.com
Hey it is fun to read what is up in your life. I am working on getting a blog started. I am not sure how to add people. But I would like to stay in touch. ashlee.sessions@gmail.com is my email address
AshLee Peterson Sessions
My email address is carrienoelle_555@yahoo.com. :))
Shannon! I love reading your blog! my email address is keeley027@hotmail.com!! I'm hoping to get my blog up and going!!!
ashleySspencer@gmail.com
Post a Comment