Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cursed

Some days I feel like I'm cursed. Let me give you a run-down of my day. I woke up a half hour early, at 630, to get to work by 730 because I was told we had an early morning meeting today. Get there and no one is there. Apparently I was wrong. Nice.

Then I got to deal with an annoying insurance company who WOULDN'T answer their phones and wouldn't call me freakin back! I was giving them business! Not being a pain! Geez!

Then I got to deal with angry customers who were mad at me because I was asking for their money...even though they signed a contract and haven't paid their bills.

Then I came home to find out that my shirt I ordered from Shade STILL hadn't come even though it's been three and a half weeks. I find out that #1: it got lost in the mail, so they #2 sent it out again and refunded my shipping (how nice!), and then #3 realized they sent it to the wrong address...one that I lived at 3 years ago (how not nice!). So now they're trying to send it to the freakin RIGHT address here in Georgia!

It doesn't stop there!

I went to play tennis with my husband, and luckily, I played okay. Not great, but okay.

Being the fabulously loving wife I am, I decided to make another fabulous Whitney dinner. As I'm doing so, I mindlessly forget about my beautiful plate sitting on the stove and only realized this when in HORROR, I hear a very loud CRACK because I've turned the wrong stovey part on and heat up my dish so much that I broke it right down the middle! (see picture below)


So as you can see, it's been a difficult day. Hopefully tomorrow (my birthday!) will be a better one!

6 comments:

Kirk said...

In the study of bio-rhythms’, I think they call that a cross over day.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Happy happy birthday, Shannon dear! I love you much!

Laurel said...

wow. that sucks. i love your guts though!

Fiona said...

Happy belated birthday, gorgeous! I hope yesterday was a much better day for you!!! Love ya!

Misty said...

happy late birthday. I hope it was better than the day you described here!

The Mercer Family said...

Don't worry...it was just one day. We all have days like that but it makes the good days even better!