In the Ghosts and Gravestones tour bus...we went on this night tour that told us about some of the ghost stories of Savannah. Apparently it's meant to be the most haunted city in the U.S. There were some pretty creepy stories! Our guide was hilarious as well. That's the Savannah River behind me, where many people mysteriously drowned. 
Inside the Sorrell-Weed mansion. It was featured on some ghost hunter show on Sci-Fi I guess. Some really messed up things happened here! But I love this picture of the ceiling and chandelier. It reminded me of France.

Check out that kid straight ahead. He was FREAKING OUT in this house. I couldn't believe his mom made him stay in there! He was totally sobbing at one point! Traumatized forever! And the lady that's cut off on the left that looks kinda scary...she was the guide inside the house. I swear she was one of the ghosts. In this room, she turned off the lights and played a recording of the "white noise" the ghost hunters came upon. It was meant to be a servant who got hung for having an affair with the man of the house. The voice was screaming over and over "Help me, let me out!" Very spooky. Still don't really believe in that stuff though. Not convinced.

Um...the trolley is meant to be in the background. Guess it was pretty dark and can't see it.
1 comment:
This is where I admit one of my guilty pleasures! I love shows like Most Haunted, A Haunting and Paranormal State! lol Josh and I watch those shows late at night and cuddle! Luv 'em! Yeah, and what's with the mom of that kid. He will be scarred for life! lol :))
Post a Comment