Hola compadres! I totally don't speak Spanish. Is that a correct phrase? Anyway, you see that house above? I'm going to look at it on Saturday morning! Yeah...with a realtor! We ended up house hunting pretty much the entire time Ogg's parents were here. We're thinking that the time is certainly right about now to take advantage of the market problems and purchase a home. This one has been foreclosed on (that's all we're looking at right now...some serious steals!) and is VERY VERY cheap. We haven't fully decided on Georgia yet, and this will be probably a 5 year commitment here if we decide to buy...but it's so hard to pass up a beautiful place like this, when we can get a 4 bedroom home built 3 years ago for under 180,000! You just don't get prices like that many places...especially places near enormous cities like Atlanta! Anyway, I'll post some parental pics when I have the time, but life is BUSY right now! Love ya'll!
***See that! I just typed ya'll! I haven't been able to bring myself to say it yet, but I'm becoming a southern Georgia peach!
***REMEMBER! WE'RE GOING PRIVATE AGAIN THIS FRIDAY...(actually, let's make it Sunday...less busy of a day)...SO GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Developments...
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How exciting! And frightening all at the same time! Make sure you have EVERYTHING inspected before you buy it! (that's advise from an ex-realtor....me)
It's a lovely home.
I think you have my e-mail already, but just in case you don't, dixieholloway@gmail.com
this is very exciting. i hope you two find something you love. i can't remember if i gave you my email so here it is: neilson.sarah@gmail.com
That's a gorgeous home. That's exciting that you can get such a big and lovely home for so cheap.
I'm assuming you still have my email on that list...
Very cute home. What subdivision is it in? You're right about it being pretty inexpensive here. My friends who came out in June were shocked when they found out how much we paid for our home. Most of them lived in Utah and said that they would pay probably $100,000 more for our home out there. That's definitely one of the perks of Georgia.
Post a Comment