Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Question

It's okay right now cause it's Halloweenie (Ha! I just said weenie!), but are black nails still "in"? I can't quite figure out how I feel about them. I tend to join the bandwagon late, after everyone else has tried it...I didn't buy my first skinny jean until last year! I don't usually care what people think about how I do myself up...but what's the verdict on this one?

PS...Ogg says this picture is fitting...it looks like a horror movie! Like I'm being dragged off by some horrible, faceless, razor-blades-for-teeth kind of monster. Creepy.

Question #2: What's your favorite Halloween horror movie? I know it's totally lame but I always liked the original Final Destination (edited, of course). Haven't seen it? You're totally missing out. I learned how to cheat death from this movie! Don't you want to too?

4 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

I like black nails, especially for halloween. I think they look fine! if I had some black polish, I'd do mine!

mrs. farlanderz said...

I don't know about the black nails (we are a little behind the times here is hali...) but we always watch this really old really cheesy movie called 'the haunting' (the old version NOT the new) - it's tradition now so I love to watch it at halloween...

mmhunter said...

i just got a black french manicure for halloween, too! so i say, "yes, you can totally do black nails!"

meggan said...

ummm...I wear black/dark burgundy/deep plum nail polish. All the time. Halloween, Christmas, Fourth of July, you name it. My advice is to keep nails short and put a glossy top coat on. And for what it's worth, Chanel Vamp nail polish came out 15 years ago and is still perpetually sold out.