Thursday, October 9, 2008

What I'm reading right now


It's so good. I can't think of much better than a book that you can fall in love with. This is what I'll be reading tonight as I spend the night by myself. Without my Oggy. All by my lonesome. So sad that he's out of town, but at least I can read this and watch Grey's and Ugly Betty without any eye-rolling! Miss ya Oggy! Come back so we can annoy each other again!

4 comments:

Jill said...

You missed out when we read this for book club just a few months back. Very mixed reviews of this one, but I really liked it...sad, but liked it.

Greg and Mel said...

I watched the movie and enjoyed it. I bet the book is a lot better!

Brittney said...

I so did NOT like this book. I liked parts of it but mostly it left me feeling depressed. I guess I like the "happily ever after" kind of books. This wasn't one of them.:)

Is/was Ogg out of town for work?

Kar said...

Umm...yeah, not my favorite book. But hey, I hope you enjoy it.