I love hair accessories. So much so that I've had to ban myself from looking at them because it's just too great of a temptation! Well, my friends, I let myself indulge a bit today and browsed Jennifer Behr's website. Let the drooling begin! She's a high-end designer, which also means high-end prices. These prices blew me away, but her hair pieces are just beautiful!
She does some specifically for bridal purposes, like this one that's almost identical to the one I wore for my wedding!
She also does seasonal like these two:
**If you watch Gossip Girl, Blair wore this satin one in pink in one of this season's episodes!

What can I say? I let myself eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's fro-yo this weekend, and things have just gone downhill from there. Too much indulging!

2 comments:
I love them!! Good for you to treat yourself!!!
Cute!! I wish I could pull off cute things like that! I made a post the other day about b&J's froyo, its good and I don't feel nearly as guilty eating it! :)
Post a Comment