Friday, October 17, 2008

Update...

Well, after a VERY long night of inspecting the house, a couple hours with a broker, etc etc...we decided not to make an offer on the house. We absolutely love the house, but we (even though I was way ahead of myself, already decorating the place in my head...) kept getting that "stupor of thought" feeling where we just couldn't say yes or no. So to us, that means no. It's kinda sad, but I think it's probably best for us right now. There may be a lot of changes for us in the next year and I don't know that we want to add homeowner to that list. Anyway...

It's an all-night craft fest for our Relief Society tonight! And even Ogg will be going. He and one other guy have been asked to be the 'security' for three hours. If you ask me, it's just cause they HAPPEN to be the only two guys without kids in the ward. Hmm...oh well, maybe Ogg will get his crafting on and unleash an unexpected talent!

I intend to sleep as much as possible this weekend. Every night this week I have only gotten about 5 hours of very restless sleep. Dunno what's wrong with me, but it's starting to wear down my defenses and I cry easily, snap easily, and feel like I'm getting a little bit of a cold.

I want this wreath SO badly! Maybe time to break out the millions of gift cards I STILL have (3 years later!) for Pottery Barn. I love this place. Highly overpriced, but I still love it.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: