Have I ever told you the joys of my early morning commute in Atlanta? I live 15 miles away from my workplace. Not so bad, right? Wrong. It usually takes me about 35-40 minutes to get to work, which is frustrating enough.
"How was it this morning?", you ask.
HORRENDOUS! It took me ONE HOUR to get from home to work. One hour...15 miles...you do math. It's not pretty. It was especially bad with the pouring rain added on top of it all.
***Yes, this is a picture of the exact freeway I take to work***On the plus side, I bought the new Martha Stewart holiday magazine last night! Super excited to try out turkey all by ourselves this year!
Wish me luck on my exam tomorrow! I truly wouldn't mind an extra prayer or two (or even a nice thought), as I'm very concerned about my abilities to recall any information for it.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We are doing something out of the ordinary...we're being social! We will be attending a Halloween party dressed as .... what? You think I'd tell you? No way. I'll surprise you with some pictures next time!
Have a happy weekend!
1 comment:
Good luck on your test Shannon! Yay for being done with school!
Post a Comment