
Ruby Falls is this fabulous waterfall that's like a thousand feet underground inside a cavern. We had a great tour guide take us through about a mile of rock formations and explain to us how Ruby Falls was found. It was very interesting and definitely worth the 2 hour drive there! We sorta didn't take the best pictures and then our camera died like 50 feet before the frickin' waterfall! Perfect, huh? I'll have to get pictures of my father-in-law so you can see it. It was amazing! The funny thing was, they had this music going once we got to the waterfall that was Mormon Tab-esque...I kept expecting to see them around the corner. Haha.

This, this is a rock formation folks.

And to your left, the in-laws.

And to your right, a fabulously accesorized gal.
And right in front of you, the happy couple before their descent into a "one-way out, one-way in" cavern. Scary. Also, apparently they have one of the scariest haunted caverns in the country! I kinda wanted to stay for that, but I don't think the in-laws would've enjoyed it much.
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time - that does look like fun too! And congrats on the house shopping...I'm sure we'll chat about it tonight!
We are going to go to Ruby Falls next week! We are only about an hour and a half away!! I'm so excited!! Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment