Monday, October 13, 2008

LOVE!

I don't own a lot of boots, but I LOVE them. For some reason, I just cannot make myself pay large amounts of money for the ones I love. For example, I am absolutely head over heels in love with the button up boots in the middle of the picture below. The problem is that they cost $225. I just can't do it. Oh, but I want them...soo...bad...If you want to buy them FOR me, you can find them here.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Sorry my friend...I love them too but I am as cheap as you! :)

Erin said...

I too am dying over those middle ones. Last year I found some on piperlime that I used to look at daily. In the end, I got ones that were the same, but with no buttons because the button ones were not on sale and mine were. And I love them, but maybe not quite as much as I would love buttoned up boots, you know?

Nickell said...

I too love those boots, and I too am the same about spending ridiculous amounts of money on something you WONT wear everyday. Well maybe you would, but I still couldn't justify spending that much. Wouldn't it be cool if you could make them yourself...