Sunday, January 25, 2009

17 weeks!

Finally sticking out a bit more! My stomach is rounding out at the bottom finally! I still pretty much just look chubby to anyone who doesn't know, but whatever. I don't care! Maybe if I constantly touch my stomach it will be more obvious? I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and have been VERY anxiously looking forward to it. I'm constantly worrying about baby and it's health and am basically terrified the doctor won't be able to find the heartbeat and something will be wrong!

Deep breaths.

Deep breaths.


My parents are flying in on Thursday night to spend the weekend with us. I can't wait to go shopping with my mom and show my Dad around (she's been here, he hasn't). I truly miss my family and have been feeling pretty lonely lately without them, made worse without any of my good friends here. I wish I was able to spend more time with the women here. I've met some really great ones, but it's hard when I work full time and they all have a few kids...totally different schedules. Maybe that will change once I'm home with the baby? I hope so cause I predict that I will need some friendly support after he/she comes!

Anyway, yay for parents!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

How fun to have your parents coming into town. It looks like it will be a nice week for it weather wise (especially since they are coming from freezing cold UT. I hope you have a great time!

Greg and Mel said...

very cute! You are starting to get a little bump! Have you felt the baby move yet? I know it takes a little longer with your first pregnancy, but it should be soon!!

emily and logan said...

don't worry...in the next few weeks the baby really starts to grow fast and you'll feel like your belly has gotten HUGE overnight. trust me. and....i think you're having a boy.

Sarah said...

Lookin good chubby. Just saw your parents, they're so great. Hope you're doing well and everything continues to well with the little one.