Monday, January 26, 2009

Preview of things to come?

According to the doctor, we have a very wiggly, squirmy baby! Every time she would find the baby's heartbeat, it would move instantly! I really hope this means nothing of what its personality is going to be like cause I want a cuddly, calm baby! I was just relieved that baby was moving around though...it was such a blessing to hear that little heartbeat today.

And in THREE WEEKS, we find out what our sweet little thing is!!

So, here's a fun question of the week:

Baby Girl?
or
Baby Boy?

You're welcome to comment, or take the little poll thingie on the right, but I'd love to know what you all see Ogg & I having!

7 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

I voted girl, but I honestly, have NO idea. Either way, it is going to be a beautiful child! So excited for you two!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I voted boy!

Misty said...

Tyler was so wiggly and active and HE STILL IS! However, he does calm down and give some of the best cuddles too!

Jill said...

I vote girl! We need some in the ward after all the boys.

Totally Tumlin said...

My guess, a boy!

Totally Tumlin said...

My guess, a boy!

Totally Tumlin said...

My guess, a boy!