Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First baby purchase!

I'm so excited, I just ordered my first baby item! It's the receiving blanket you see below, from Mairzey Dotes. If you want any cute baby blankets/burp cloths/bibs, now is the time to buy from them because everything is 40% off. So sad about all these companies that are going to have to shut down because of the new stupid law. Anyway, I'm super excited to get this and cuddle with it, pretending my baby is wrapped up in it!


2 comments:

Courtney Shelby said...

So your blog feed says i'm in Medical Lake, WA. This is not true. Lyn-Tron is close to Medical Lake, but still in Spokompton. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't think you have a stalker.
Anywho... nothing excites me more than the cute fuzzy blankets i'll get once I have kids. They're seriously like my fav!
p.s. do you guys have a Wii?

cat+tadd=sam said...

What law are you talking about?