Dear baby,
Once again, I start off with an apology. I've been reading in my baby book that you are getting to the point where loud noises can startle you. The other night when we were sleeping one second, and I was up screaming the next...that probably freaked you out a little. I just wanted you to know that everything was totally fine. Your dear, sweet dad had been dreaming (undoubtedly about being a professional soccer player, or being a super agent), and kicked me quite firmly in the bum. That startled me quite a bit...hence the shout and quick movement out of the bed. I really hope this hasn't traumatized you! Don't worry, we now have a safe-house of pillows between me and your dad's feet.
The best thing that happened this week was when I woke up one morning and found myself lying on my stomach more than I usually do. As I rolled back to my side and tried to wake myself up, I was acutely aware of some small fluttery movements coming from you! It was as if you were moving from one side of me to the other! I know a lot of people say that especially with a first baby, I shouldn't have been able to feel you yet. But I immediately grabbed my trusty baby book and do you know what it told me? It said that since I don't have excess stomach fat and I'm not showing very much that I definitely could be feeling your little baby movements!! Iwas so excited about it because I absolutely know that was you and not some pregnancy gas. Believe me, in the past few months, I have learned the difference! When I told your dad before he left for work, it put a huge smile on his face. It's comforting for both of us to know you're moving around in there!
I still think you are going to turn out to be my little baby boy. I'm not sure why I'm so set on it, but it's what I've been envisioning. Every dream I have about you has made you a boy, so it's hard for me to imagine you coming out a girl now! But only 5 weeks left until we can finally be sure! I can't wait! So please keep moving in there so I know you're okay, and I'll make sure your dad doesn't kick us around anymore! I love you!
Mommy
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Letters to Baby...week 15
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very sweet. that's pretty funny about ogg! =)
Love the baby letters. So sweet. Keep them coming. Makes me want to be pregnant so bad. Don't listen to any nay sayers. Pregnancy is magic.
Post a Comment