Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Letters to Baby...

Dear Baby,

You've only been growing inside of me for 14 weeks now, but I already love you so much and feel very protective of you! So if you suddenly feel squished and hear me yell at your Daddy, it's cause he just loves us a lot and likes to hug us. So don't worry.

Also, would it be okay to ask you to stop making me feel the need to hover close to the bathroom in the morning AND at night? It's kinda tough on Mommy and makes me a little sad. I'll give you two weeks to take care of this and if it's still a problem, I'm going to have to take away something you like, maybe even ice cream! I know you don't want that...so let's work together to fix the problem, okay my love?

Sweet baby, did you know that your Grandma and Grandpa are going to come visit you in a few weeks? Having you in 6 months has made them so excited that they had to come see you now, even if it's just in the form of me getting fatter! So you can see why I would like to stop needing to get sick...we want to all have fun and eat lots of food! I promise you'll like it! Maybe I'll even sacrifice my distaste for meat and feed you some steak!

Anyway, I just want you to know I love you and am VERY excited for you! I think you're going to be my baby boy, but all the "wive's tales" point to you being a girl! So I guess we'll get to be surprised in February when we find out!

All my love and more,
Mommy

2 comments:

whitneyingram said...

You are going to love being a mom. Keep writing letters to you baby like that. They are so special.

And I love the new look. Megan told me she did one for you. So pretty. Isn't she the greatest?

cat+tadd=sam said...

I really love this idea of yours to write letters to your baby! You'll love looking back on them I'm sure!