In honor of my one HUNDREDTH post, I would like to pose a very deep and thought provoking question that has been weighing on my mind the past couple of weeks...
To wax or not to wax....that is the question.
Well, ladies (and um...men...), is it really worth it? Does anyone even get it done? I've had it done once and it HURT like the dickens, but I was very pleased with the results. I've waited till the very last minute to decide whether or not to get it done, but the time has come! I must decide since I'm leaving in one week for our annual family beach vacation! Help me out chicas!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
100!!!!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes, WAX AWAY! I love to wax, and need to do it more often. Where are you waxing? Eyebrows shouldn't hurt too much, if you're waxing the special area, message me on Facebook! HAHA, I'm soooo private.
I just barely posted my 200th post!
do it. i'm assuming you're talking about the bikini area and i say shaving hurts a lot worse. just get waxed and it will last much longer and look much prettier. not that anyone will care but ogg, i guess. haha!
never waxed down there, but it will be over quick. like the one above said, its better than shaving! I've thought about doing it but I'm a chicken. You'd think after having 3 babies I'd be better at pain management, but I don't think they offer epidurals for bikini waxing...he he he
do it!
Wax! It's so much more effective and the pain only lasts a second. Totally worth it.
Absolutely do it. NO question.
Post a Comment