Wednesday, June 11, 2008

update with Valium in me

I'm pretty monged out, but just an update:

I didn't get the surgery. They had a really hard time getting an IV in me and when they were monitoring my heart, they got really concerned and refused to do the surgery until I go to a cardiologist and get it ok'd. I got really emotional and upset because I was really nervous just getting in there this time, and now I have to do it all over again??? Whatever, I honestly don't know if I can get myself back in there. So as of now, I'm recovering from the sedation they gave me and not eating for almost 20 hours.

I may take tomorrow off cause I've gotta find a doctor, but I'll be back at work on Friday. Ugh.

5 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Shan! That's terrible, I'm so sorry!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You were already freaked out and now all this?!!! What do they think is wrong with your heart?!! I hope everything goes well!

Greg and Mel said...

that is so annoying! I'm sorry and I hope everything is ok with your heart!! keep us all posted

Chelsea said...

Gotta love dental procedures!!!! They're ghastly. Good luck having to go back.

Misty said...

yikes. i hope you get everything figured out...and soon!