My friend Chelsea sent this to me, and I haven't done one in a while so I thought I'd all enlighten you all to my "two things".
Two names you go by other than your real name:
1. Jubsy (Ogg gave me that nickname, don't ask)
2. I convinced a lot of people to call me Victoria for a lot of 8th grade and all of one week of EFY one year.
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My favorite white pants. The style is called "Hollywood", they make me feel fancy!
2. A bug bite.
Two things you expect in a relationship:
1. Total trust/honesty
2. Good communication, no games!
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Box with my trainer! It's really therapeutic for me!
2.Watch cheesy tv shows like The Bachelorette
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A raise
2. A clear life plan
3 (just cause). Peace of mind about this dumb surgery on Wednesday.
Two pets you had/have:
1. My beautiful Calico kitty-cat Claire, who is 15 years old this year!!!
2. My husband.
Two things you did last night:
1. Went to bed by myself while Ogg went out with the Young Men/Young Women until 11 pm!!!!2. Went on a cleaning rampage and even did all the handwashing items I've been avoiding for like four months!
Two Things you ate last night:
1. Lemonade frozen bar
2. Mozarella, Tomato and fresh basil panini.
Two people you talked to last night:
1. My mom
2. My mom again. To be honest, we talked like three times. We kept forgetting things and calling back when we remembered them!
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working my butt off at the office
2. Preparing for my surgery next week that I'm still freaking out about.
Two longest car rides:
1. How about driving a U-Haul with your car attached to a trailer from Provo, Utah to Suwanee, Georgia! That's a long freaking drive. Try three days. In the snow. And ice. And wind. Not fun.
2. Driving up to Portland to see Ogg's good friend get married (right before we got engaged!) with two guys in the backseat who didn't like each other and one actually punched the other in the nose at one point. I also had a migraine, took some meds and got sick from them. They had to pull off the side of the road for like a half hour so I could try and not throw up. Nice.
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas cause we're with family!
2. Memorial Day cause we don't get many three day weekends in the Spring!
Two Favorite beverages:
1. Anything Bolthouse Farms. Yummy AND good for you!
2. Agua. Lame and healthy, I know. But I just don't prefer anything else right now!
Anyone is welcome to do this on their blog. Don't worry, I will totally read it. I'm oddly fascinated with all of your lives!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Fascination with myself
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mine is set on 'Users with Google Accounts'. It looks like the one you chose works too.
Shan... WHAT surgery? I miss you, girl! Talk to me...
I love The Bachelorette too, I don't know why but I find myself addicted to that and The Bachelor... It's is just SO entertaining! At least now I know I'm not the only one! =)
Post a Comment