Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world

Thanks Caitlyn. I love ya.


FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- The Ugg's Oggy bought me for Christmas this last year. I L-O-V-E them. Maybe more than him. Just kidding...I promise! My favorite way to wear them is not folded over like in the picture. I like em straight up, so you can see the cute chunky buttons on the side! Around Christmas, these shoes had sold out and stayed sold out until around March. I really wanted them and was sure he wasn't going to get me those cause they were NO WHERE! And believe me, I knew...I worked at Nordy's when they came out! Magically, he got them (actually, he had gotten them in NOVEMBER! What a babe!) and there's hardly ever been a Christmas I've been more excited!




NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- I resolved (as always) to get in shape. And I can't believe it, but I'm actually sticking to it and doing it! It's costing a lot of money cause I chose the personal trainer route, but it's sooo worth it. I love being able to go to the gym and have him tell me what to do, knowing what it's going to fix!



WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- The golden sound of silence.



IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- Usually it would be clothes. But right now, I'm feelin a spa day...massage, mani and pedi. Mmmm...



RANDOM THOUGHT- Are flutter sleeves flattering on me? I'm broad shouldered, and sometimes think so. Other times, I think, "Who freakin' cares!?"



FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN- Home...it's where the heart is!



THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - Yesterday my two new books (Naked and The Host) came. I'll start those in a couple weeks when I'm relaxin on the beach in California! For now, when I'm bored, I've started the last Harry Potter for fun.



WHAT I WISH-I wish that I could have the motivation to finish my ONE Independent Study class and bloody graduate! And then I wish that Ogg and I could get a little more schooling under our belts. Law School for him. For me: I truly WISH I could become a nurse, but I couldn't ever deal with the grossness. But I DO wish I could become a qualified therapist. I really wanna make a difference in children's lives.

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hooray for tags! I love your random thought, I think flutter sleeves look wonderful on you. My problem with them is that you have to see the Shade shirt underneath...hmmm...

Chelsea said...

Those boots are great! They're so cute.

Kar said...

It was my brother. He went into the MTC almost a month ago but has been leaving me the weirdest comments for monthes. He finally revealed himself in the comments of my post earlier today.

The Mercer Family said...

Umm.. yeah.. I love those boots as well. Way cute! Also...you look good in anything! hehe