I don't even know what to say. I'm in one of those really bad moods where I don't care what I say to anyone. I highly recommend not speaking to me until I return to normal.
Ogg and I moved to Atlanta, Georgia for his job (a Territory Merchandising Director) 4 years ago and are loving it. We have been married six years and welcomed our first baby boy on June 30, 2009! We miss our family and friends and hope this makes everyone feel a little closer to us! Happy blogging!
4 comments:
Sorry you are having such a lousy day. If it makes you feel any better, you look absolutely adorable in that picture! :)
You're so cute prego! I really really miss being pregnant!!
You look beautiful!! Looks like all the weight gain is just the baby. You're still so tiny.
You're pregnant. You're allowed to have crappy mood days every once in a while. Own it.
Post a Comment