I cannot believe the difference in my stomach every two weeks! Honestly, it's making me a bit worried to think that I've still got 13 weeks more to grow! I'm going to be like three feet straight out!
We had a bit of a scare on Thursday/Friday with our sweet little boy. Just last week he was doing flips and handsprings, and then for more than a week there was VERY little movement. I'm talking SO little that I had to fully concentrate for hours at a time to feel anything. It was freaking me out, so I gave the nurse a call on Thursday. Well, you know it's not good when the nurse says that you need to come in right away. So the next morning I went in to get him checked out and monitored...I held my breath while she tried to find the heartbeat...and she finally found it. He's super strong and healthy, but I guess the way my placenta is growing, it's cushioned against a lot of his movements so that's why I wasn't feeling them the same way I was before. Whatever, I'm just happy he's fine.
This week is going to be stressful...hard core cramming for my FINAL final on Thursday, but then a nice, relaxing weekend up in the GA mountains.
One more random thought...our crib came on Friday and I think we're setting it up today! I can't wait to get this all together!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
27 weeks...
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are such a cute pregnant lady!! I'm glad everything is going great!!
youre belly is so cute! i cant believe its almost here!
Don't worry too much, I grew super fast. I always measured like 6 weeks bigger than I actually was, and then it all evened out eventually.
Post a Comment