Hello my little karate chopper!
I hope you're enjoying your time in there...it certainly feels like you are taking advantage of any space you have! You are constantly rolling and punching and stretching from one end of your little home to the other. The other day I actually felt your feet and hands at the same time, maybe trying to get comfier? I'm tellin' you though...the soreness I've felt in my ever expanding waistline has gotten to a tipping point! My doctor said to rest, enjoy the Tylenol I can take, and pray that you don't get any bigger than 'average'!
I haven't really dealt with much pregnancy clumsiness until the past couple of weeks. As most pregnant women do, I get up 2-3 times a night. I am usually totally out of it and stumble my way to the bathroom to relieve my aching bladder from you constantly doing somersaults on top of it. Well, one night I was particularly delirious and exhausted, but I finally made it into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. I rubbed my eyes, trying to become partially conscious and once I did I gasped at the realization of what I was about to do! There I was, sitting on the toilet FULLY CLOTHED, about to relieve myself! Of course, already being delirious (when things are always funnier), I start laughing uncontrollably. Alone. In the bathroom. At least I still have my sense of humor, right?
One more thing to be happy about...I don't have Gestational Diabetes! I had to go in for a second test because I failed the first one, but it came out just fine! Though the doctor did say to lay off the pints of ice cream.
Two more weeks until you hear the voices of your Dad's side of the family for the first time! You and I are going to be floating in a pool and just relaxing for a couple of weeks. One last hurrah before you are on the outside! Let's get this baby bump a little less white, huh? Then maybe I won't look so much like a Beluga Whale!
Keep movin' around in there! I love it!
Your Momma
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Letters to Baby...week 29
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Shannon!!! :) I hope it was a great one!
I love the midnight delirious pees. And the 3 am ones.....and the 5 am ones.....
Post a Comment