Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One year!

It's been one year since THIS fateful day at my old job and since starting my current job! The year has flown by and I am SO much happier!

Anyway....I thought I'd just throw that in here for your personal enjoyment/enragement.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh wow. I remember said fateful day. Glad your last year has been MUCH better!

Dixie & Markus said...

Wo hooo! You should celebrate, it was a great thing that they let you go!! FREEDOM! This is your very own independence day!

Amanda said...

I remember that day and I really was "waiting on the edge of my seat" to get the scoop when you posted about it. I'm glad you're happier now. It's amazing how much your life can change in one short year!

cat+tadd=sam said...

EERIE. I just got in trouble TODAY for stuff on my blog. Almost the same day, that's so bizarre!