Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hot date!

So, Ogg and I went on a really fancy date the other night. He wanted me to get dressed up for a formal event, and I got to go shopping! You wouldn't believe how difficult it was to find the perfect dress as a 30 weeks pregnant person! I tried absolutely everything on to no avail, but FINALLY I came across the most PERFECT DRESS EVER! I was so excited! When we went out I got SO many compliments and people were staring at me all night like I was the most gorgeous person ever! I guess I'll attribute that to my angelic pregnant glow! Anyway, I know you're dying to see a picture of me in the dress, huh? Okay, without further ado....MY DRESS (and yes, I have been tanning quite a lot lately)








**
***
****
*****
****
***
**


I am the hottest pregnant person on the face of the planet, no?

5 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Oh Shan you are gross! No wait...SHE is gross!

Kar said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Classy.

emily and logan said...

oooh...you look so cute.

Laurel said...

barf

Dixie & Markus said...

HAHAHAHA! This is so disturbing and hilarious!