I got the good news today! I passed my final, which means I passed my class, which means...
I am receiving a diploma from BYU!
I am so excited and relieved to have this over with! I should have graduated at the same time as Ogg...April 2007. Yes, TWO years ago! But I had this one stinking class hanging over my head that I finally got motivated to finish once I got pregnant. One of the biggest goals I set for myself years ago was to graduate before I had a child because I knew if I had babies it would be really difficult for me to focus and finish. So, with just 12 weeks to go, I accomplished my goal!
So, in celebration, here's a nice picture of Ogg and I at HIS graduation. Just pretend I'm the one with the cap and gown on. Although, I love that dress. I miss me twenty pounds ago!
So, in celebration, here's a nice picture of Ogg and I at HIS graduation. Just pretend I'm the one with the cap and gown on. Although, I love that dress. I miss me twenty pounds ago!
5 comments:
congrats! that is a huge load of your chest! when I got my diploma, it was the best feeling, finally done! now you can really focus on your upcoming baby!
Why don't you rub off some of your graduationish on Chip! He was supposed to graduate with me 9 years ago...hehe.
YAY! We did it Shan. We're both getting our diplomas! I'm getting a cap and gown cause my mom wants me to walk. I can ship it to you after graduation next week and you can have your own ceremony. Do you want me to pick up an extra tassel for you? I've got to go pick up mine on Tuesday.
You are so silly. Your mentionings of weight gain...you look FANTASTIC! And congrats on your diploma!
Congratulations!! I bet you're relieved to finally have that weight off your shoulders. Phew!
Post a Comment