I am pleased to announce that I do NOT have gestational diabetes! Yay! However, I urge every pregnant person to do what they can to avoid that three hour test because it is awful! Fasting forever and then getting blood taken four times in three hours tends to make a person faint!
Anyway, below is a picture of one of my arms. I know it looks really distorted and weird and frankly I can't even tell which way is what, but the point is to look at the disgusting bruising.
Oh wait, I figured it out. My shoulder is somewhere above the top right part of the photo. The really bad bruising on the bottom left is the top of my forearm. Still looks weird. I guess that's what happens when you take the picture on photo booth?
Whatever. It's gross. And I also recommend not turning on photo booth when you're not prepared to see what's looking back at you. Sometimes it's scary. Yeesh.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
No diabetes!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is good news. Pregnancy gives you enough to worry about without having extra complications!
Yay for no diabetes!! When I worked at the hospital I was always setting up the appointments for women that had to do this test. I am so glad I never had to do it!!!
sad! bummer you had to go through all that, but good news! :-)
This is great news! That testing sounds like agony!
Post a Comment