Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bored bored bored bored bored

Don't judge me. I'm bored.

A-Attached or Single?- Very attached. Eternity sorta is a long time.
B-Best Friends?- My sweet Oggy.
C-Cake or Pie?- Well ogg usually makes me eat chocolate cake cause he loves chocolate, but I prefer fruit pies. Especially apple. mmm..I need to find that apple cobbler recipe, that was really good!
D-Day of Choice?- Saturday when I dont have to work cause it's the only day Ogg and I can spend some quality time with each other! I miss him!
E-Essential Item?- Lip gloss for sure, and food. I swear I can't go 3 hours without eating!
F-Favorite color?- Blue and black. I really like dark colors.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither. Gross. Waste of calories and gives you cavities!
H-Hometown?-Burbank, California and Provo, Utah. Yes, I claim both and always will.
I-Favorite Indulgence?-Ben & Jerry's and lots 'o pasta!
J-January or July?-July! I get work off for a day AND it's warm AND fireworks! Yeah!
K-Kids? - Will you stop asking me if I'm going to have a child soon?! I know I'm overdue in mormon time...just leave me alone! (just kidding...)
L-Life isn't complete without?- Oggy, family, food, cute fuzzy animals.
M-Marriage Date?- November 18, 2005. That's 2 years, 2 months, and 2 days.
N-Number of brothers and sisters?- 1 sister, 3 brothers. 5 sis in laws, 4 bro in laws.
O-Oranges or Apples? - Well, I've eaten an orange every day for lunch last and this week.
P-Phobia and Fears? - Losing Oggy or anyone close to me.
Q-Quote? - Carpe diem! Or...once you go black you never go back. Funny story about that: as seniors in high school, we were able to choose a quote to go in the yearbook to immortalize ourselves. Due to the influence of some friends and me being far too innocent, I put that one in. I had NO idea what it really meant until I went home and told my mom just how funny I was (cause I had two black best girlfriends and they thought it would be funny...I dont think they knew what it meant either to be honest) and she almost collapsed on the spot. She then awkwardly proceeded to explain it's meaning and she called the school who contacted the yearbook commitee and had me give them another quote to replace it. I then chose from my favorite movie at the time...the greatest thing is just to love and be loved in return (100 points if you can guess that movie).
R-Reason to smile?- My fabulous in-laws are coming from England 3 weeks from today!
S-Season of choice?- I think since I've just moved to ATL, spring will be the best because summer is gonna be reeeally reeeally hot. Plus, mine and ogg's bdays are in the spring!
T-Tag three people?- Everyone is tagged because I thrive on reading other people's blogs all day at my boring job!
U-Unknown fact about me?- I've always wanted to be a race car driver.
V-Vegetable?- I love them all, so i'm making this what veggies do i NOT like: olives, mushrooms, artichokes and beets. All disgusting and should be banned from this earth.
W-Worse habit?-Eating too many desserts. It's hard when your hubby is small and can eat whatever he wants! It makes me feel like I can too! NOT TRUE!
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound?- Ultrasounds. When I did physical therapy I used to love getting them for my muscles to warm them up. It prepped them for my massages. Nice. Plus, I can't wait to have an ultrasound to see my future babies!
Y-Your favorite food?-Italian and Mexican and a new favorite is Indian, but we can't find any good indian places in atlanta. Just deep fried everything. Yuck.
Z-Zodiac Sign?-
Taurus-the bull! I hate this stuff, but it really does fit my personality well.

4 comments:

Katy Kathryn said...

This isn't necessarily in response to your blog posting but this is just to confirm that YEAH I have found your blog and now I can frequent it as often as I blog...

cat+tadd=sam said...

FYI: those four veggies you named that you hated are some of my absolute favorites! Except mushrooms...I like them, but wouldn't choose them over other veggies. As for beets, on a Brick Oven salad...deeeeelicious! Artichoke, try the fire-roasted one at Cheesecake Factory. Olives, on everything!

Natalie said...

Hey Shannon! Just wanted to say hello... I hope everything is going well. How was the move to Georgia?

Anonymous said...

Moulin Rouge...I get 100 points, yay!