My legs are really itchy right now. That's because I haven't shaved my legs in a week. I know most women would probably feel embarrassed about saying that, but I don't really care who knows (I would like to clear up that I DO shave under my arms every day).
I absolutely LOVE shaved legs. They feel so smooth and silky; who wouldn't want that all the time!? That's probably also why I shave my arms! Crazy, I know, but I've done it since 9th grade and it feels wonderful. Just ask my husband; he loves it! But right now, my legs are itchy!!
My problem is that I have an extreme difficulty in getting up in the mornings. It brings up the complex I have that I don't know how I am ever going to be a good mother! I'm just going to sleep the day away while my child cries in his crib. I have awful nightmares about it.
Anyway...I really need to shave my legs. But I only allow myself about 15 minutes (yes, TOTAL minutes!) to get ready in the morning because I can't get out of bed. I can't logically use 10 minutes of that time just to shave! So tonight, I think I'll go home, turn the shower on and shave away! It truly is a luxury here in good ole Georgia. There is a massive drought and water is quite expensive. One of the only things I miss about student housing in Provo is I never had to pay any utilities! They really add up!

3 comments:
My legs are miserably itchy for the same reason! I think it's been longer than a week for me though...you gotta love winter boots!
Oh my heck, Im so glad you found me! I didn't know you live in georgia! that's crazy. Ya my husband and I are so excited to go through the temple. You look so good and so happy. Its good to see pics of you!
I shave my legs every saturday for church on sunday. I used to shave my arms but for some reason i stopped. anyway, like you, I spend a lot of time finding and reading blogs. I found yours through a friend of a friend. but i'm trying to figure out who you are. I read that you went to provo high. I graduated from there in 2006. are you caitlin cox's age?
Post a Comment