I love pasta. It is evident in how smushy my abs and arms currently are. I tried a new one tonight from good ol Martha Stewart. Love her stuff! It was a wonderful mixture of garlic, onions, roma tomatoes, zucchini, basil, and ricotta cheese, all cooked together in a skillet. All I can say is YUM! It was really good and I thought it looks really pretty too!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Penne Alla Norma
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE those plates from Pottery Barn!!! I have had my eye on those!!!haha, and I love Martha it is my dream to have my home look like one of hers someday. . .it is no joke it's one of my aspirations
So...I fixed your link on my page - I'm glad you told me, I don't know how I got to that one when I was looking for yours. I couldn't remember your husband's name, but the one I put sounded wrong, oops...sorry. :) But now I've got it right, and I'm excited to read your blog!
It looks great! If I made it it would have looked like barf on a plate! I am a chef in my heart, I just can't teach my brain and hands how to do it..haha
Shannon - You have put some funny stuff on your blog. It's either feast for famine with you and your blog.
Speaking of famine, with a pasta dish like that I don’t think famine is an issue. A bummer thing about living up here is that I don’t get to frequent Guicho’s once a week.
Nevertheless, a fried of mine moved to Virginia from California, and his wife has her own blog. It’s mainly about food, but she does include a few personal touches. I think you would enjoy reading it.
~Cousin It~
Post a Comment