Friday, February 22, 2008

Bored on a quiet, stormy day.

1. what time did you get up this morning? Freakin 645! I hate working! Haha.
2. diamonds or pearls? I wear a lot of pearls, but diamonds are fantastic when REAL!
3. what two things do you always have with you? Cell phone and lip gloss.
4. what is your favorite TV show? I'm loving Lost right now, and Eli Stone is pretty good.
5. what do you usually have for breakfast? Raisin Bran, orange juice and vitamins.

6. what is your favorite book? That's like asking who your favorite child is! I am an avid book lover, I could never choose one! Right now I'm reading (for the 3rd time) The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. HIghly recommended.
7. what is your middle name? Cherie. Not Sherry. That is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. It's FRENCH people!
8. what food do you dislike? Anything Japanese or Polynesian. Gross.

9. what is your favorite CD? CD's? Who does CD's anymore? My ipod loves to give me some fabulous Snow Patrol. They're the best!
10. what type of car do you drive? Audi Quattro A4. Love it. Want a new one!
11. favorite sandwich? Whole wheat bread, honey roasted turkey, provolone cheese, tomoato, avocado, a dash of salt and pepper and a bit of mustard. Mayo is nasty. It's crap. Literally, crap.
12. what characteristic do you despise? Since I've started working here, I am growing a huge intolerance for people who start off conversations very rudely. What is the deal with people who literally want to make everyone else as miserable as they are? I'm turning into a meanie now!
13. favorite item of clothing? Sweats. I do love to dress up, but being in comfy sweats and a sweatshirt, on the lovesac with my husband is my favorite place to be.
14. if you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Everywhere. My number one right now would probably be Athens, Greece. Number two: Egypt. Number three: Australia..
15. what color is your bathroom? Taupe with cream crown molding, mahogany cupboards and black fixtures.
16. favorite brand of clothing? If I could buy everything of something it would be BCBG. The majority of clothes in my closet are from trusty Banana Republic.
17. where would you retire to? Eh, probably Florida but just because my husband loves it. If I could choose, I'd retire on the beach on the OTHER side of the country...Carmel, California.
18. what was your most memorable birthday? Umm...none I guess. Can't really remember any of them! I never had parties growing up, we usually just went to Disneyland when I was a kid and I do LOVE me some Disney!
19. favorite saying? Rubbish Thanks to my husband.
20. when is your birthday? April 23rd. Comin up!
21. are you a morning person or a night person? Night! I finally wake up right about when I should be going to bed.
22. what is your shoe size? 7.5 or 8. Depends on the brand.
23. pets? Our pretend husky that we want SO bad but can't get because we have to pay our complex $500 just to get him in!

24. what did you want to be when you were little? I bounched around a lot. Astronaut, Veteranarian, Lawyer, and finally landed with Therapist.
25. what is your favorite candy? Don't really like candy. I like full on desserts.
26. what is your favorite flower? Tulips and roses. My wedding bouquet was tulips!

27. what is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 12th, when my in-laws come to visit us for a few days! Haven't seen them in almost a year!
28. what church do you attend? The Suwanee ward in good ole Jawjuh.
29. what are you listening to right now? Copier machines somewhere and the clicking I'm making on the keyboard.
30. what was the last thing you ate? Lunch! Granny Smith apple, some cheese slices and a little bit of chips and salsa.

31. if you were a crayon, what color would you be? Navy blue.
32. how is the weather right now? It's raining, it's pouring...
33. last person you spoke to on the phone? Dunno. Someone who wanted to talk to Kim Robinson.
34. favorite soft drink? Water. Soft drinks are a waste of sugar and calories. Don't you watch the Biggest Loser? Yucky yuck.
35. favorite restaurant? My mom's kitchen. :) Umm...Chef's Table in Provo. There's nothing like that here unless we want to go into downtown Atlanta and we can't be bothered with the traffic.
36. hair color? Brown. Au naturale.
37. sibling(s)? 1 fantastic sister and 3 funny brothers. And lotsa in laws.
38. favorite day of the year? 18th of November. Our anniversary!

39. what was your favorite toy as a child? Books. I didn't do toys. I was a nerd. Although I had a really fantastic dollhouse that I LOVED and played with FAR too much into my preteen years.
40. summer or winter? Summer for tans, winter for my fabulous sweaters!
41. hugs or kisses? Kisses but a great hug can go a looong way.
42. chocolate or vanilla? I prefer vanilla but Ogg has forced me into eating chocolate cause HE loves it so much.
43. when was the last time you cried? The other day just for a minute. I really missed my family.
44. what is under your bed? Not a thing.

45. who is the friend you have had the longest? Umm...Lauren probably. Or my cat.
46. favorite smell? My pillow or something baking in the oven.
47. what are you afraid of? Spiders and premature death.
48. plain, butter or salted popcorn? Kettle Corn
49. how many keys on your key ring? 3.

50. how many years at your current job? uhh...almost a month! Woohoo!
51. favorite day of the week? Saturday cause Oggy and I can spend time together.
52. how many towns/cities have you lived in? Oh gosh. Northridge CA, Burbank CA, Spanish Fork UT, Provo UT, Danehill England, Suwanee GA. That's in chronological order.
53. do you make friends easily? If I want to, I can turn on the charm. But I can be pretty repellant.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I remember that doll house! I was so jealous!

emily and logan said...

i'm sorry! i PROMISE you a really great blog by tomorrow at the latest. i already have it in mind and a really fun picture that you'll enjoy. promise promise.

Jamie said...

I'm so EXCITED for Amy to come home!! Let me know all the details of when she wants to get together with everyone!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

You have repelled me!

Nickell said...

Hi Shannon, I don't know if you remember me. I only went to Provo High until sophmore year. But I was just wondering when you lived in CA! I lived in Santa Clarita, just by Magic Mountain...not far from Burbank or Northridge!