I am happy to announce my adorable shirt posted below arrived. I am happy to say it's even cuter in person than it is online. I am sad to announce that it's small enough to fit my 7 year old neice. I am not exaggerating one bit. I don't have fat hands, and my hands didn't even fit through the sleeve opening. Now, pray tell...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ABERCROMBIE! Do they think we are all stunted in growth or what? According to their sizing charts, I should have bought the size I did. However, I have pretty broad shoulders so I usually go one size up. So it was a gamble when I got this shirt that it may be slightly too tight. i am shocked and appalled at how small it truly was. What a disappointment! I'm very sad that I had to pay shipping and now have to drive all the way to the mall and return my shirt. Sad day, very sad day.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
For stuff like that you can usually get them to refund the shipping or at least send out a different size without shipping costs. I'd make some kind of fuss about it...talk to the manager if you need to!
yeah you could make a fuss and ask why their clothes are so small! Thats the only reason I don't like shopping online!!
Hey girl, so glad that you found me! How did you find me? I lived in GA once, every once in awhile there is a huge snowstorm. Email me so we can catch up! i52matt@hotmail.com. Your whole Bite Me thing reminds me of KH...that was my motto!
you are an excellent blog stalker...glad you found me!
Freak, new post already!
Post a Comment