I haven't been tagged. I'm just bored and am copying someone else. I'm sure you're all really annoyed with the constant 'tags' I'm doing and no recent pictures, but...that's how it is when you work 8-5 and have nothing else to do. What am I going to do? Take pictures of my desk all day? Once Ogg and I actually start to do things again other than work and church, we'll update. I promise.
10 years ago:
I was almost thirteen years old. When I write that, it makes me feel young. I feel like I should be at least 25 right now! Let's see...13, still little miss awkward and virgin lips. I had been hating ballet, just started ballroom and found my calling in life!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Get through work. Maybe watch some online shows to help me out.
2. Go home and take care of Ogg.
3. Attempt to force feed him and myself.
4. Let my visiting teachers come see me and probably make them sick.
5. Sleep and recuperate.
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Green apples and cheese.
2. Rice cakes, even though Ogg refers to them as "air cakes" because it's like eating air...yes they're a healthy snack, but you sort of have to eat the entire bag to make a dent in your hunger!
3. My chocolate chip cookies, extra salt, less brown sugar...marvelous!
4. My friend Ben and Jerry make this lovely, very bad for you ice cream. I prefer the one that is a mixture of brownie and chocolate chip cookie dough.
5. I love me some applesauce. Good for the body, good for the soul! (I've been living down south too long...ha ha)
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Send both of us back to school, buy a house, buy a brand new audi and a range rover, have a baby, get a personal trainer, TRAVEL THE WORLD...and put the rest in saving. Tithing comes first of course.
5 places I have lived:
1. Burbank, California
2. Covered Bridge Canyon (in Spanish Fork), Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. East Sussex, England
5. Suwanee (North Atlanta), Georgia
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Hostess at the good 'ol Brick Oven
2. Salesperson at Banana Republic
3. EFY counselor (where I met my wonderful husband)
4. Salesperson at Nordstrom
5. Receptionist at Ingersoll-Rand where I literally get paid to do almost nothing.
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I hate flying on airplanes. This has not always been so...it's been acquired.
2. I like being lazy, but I also like being productive. I guess it depends on my mood.
3. I am very emotional. Well, I guess most people probably know that. But I am turning into my mother...I can easily cry at a commercial!
4. I really dislike the cold. It hurts me.
5. I would love to run a marathon, but I hate running.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
More blah blahs...
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
6:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have to tell you that half baked is my absolute favorite ice cream and I can eat the whole pint in one sitting!!! I hope you guys feel better soon. I hate being sick!
Not much, my family moved to California after my sophmore year, and I met my husband there. Now we live in Utah, and he is going to UVSC, I have a photography business, we're having a baby, that's pretty much it. Except that I too am an avid LOST watcher, and I too am going insane with this season!
that's good stuff, shannon. i love it.
Post a Comment