Monday, February 18, 2008

New post

I promise, a new post will be coming soon. I now have a brand new camera! And a brand new tv! So I will use my camera tonight and update! Yay!

Well...I actually am a little bored at work right now so I might as well write a little somethin.

So I've started taking these pretty intense vitamins that are meant to fill my body up with all sorts of super nutrients. The problem is, it's making me feel kinda sick! Gross. I guess that means my body either really was lacking them (which may be the case since I dont eat meat regularly and I don't drink cow's milk. I do the soy thang.) and it's just flowing all through my body, OR I'm overdosing and am going to keel over any minute. Let's hope it's the first.

Ogg used to be a big fan of the old series Knight Rider. So needless to say, he was definitely interested when they made an updated movie (on tv last night). We sacrificed 2 MUCH NEEDED hours of sleep to watch this. Somehow we couldn't tear ourselves away even with the ridiculous stunts. The car is a little TOO indestructable. I mean, come on. An SUV hits you and you're perfectly fine? Self-healing car when bullets hit it? Morphs into a silver mustang when it needs to get away? Yes, all a bit...MUCH, but...so awesome! I'm dying for a car like Kit (yes, the car has a name). I've always wanted an awesome sports car and security detail. This is all rolled into one! How cool is that?! Very cool, I know.

So here's to awesome, unrealistic cars. You go, Kit!

3 comments:

mrs. farlanderz said...

shannon! i am so grateful for this blogging community because i would have no idea how else to get in touch with youand amy wanted me to be sure and tell you she is coming home march 20th! we are going to have a get-together for her and her friends that sunday or monday night, if you are still around let me know if that would work for you and please feel free to invite anyone else amy would like to be there! - glad you are well - helene farland

mrs. farlanderz said...

I will be sure and tell her! she also wanted me to ask you if you knew how to get in touch with Jamie Hyde and Danny Sulivan- hope you are loving Georgia I bet it is gorgeous!

cat+tadd=sam said...

You had to work on President's Day!?