Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged!

Here are the rules of this tagged thing.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names.

How long have you been together?
We were officially together on the 4th of July, 2005. So that makes it two and a half years.

Who said "I Love You" first?
Can't really remember, but I know I "talked" about it first. I was on a ballroom tour and was a little out of it, called him and got his message machine and told him I was falling in love with him. After I hung up I realized what I'd done and thought I'd never hear from him again. I couldn't believe it when he actually called me back! I think that he never acknowledged it, but things were different after that...in a good way...just more...forever!

Who is smarter?
Ogg got better grades in college, but I've been more consistent with them through my whole life. He's better at hand-eye coordination things and studying long term, and I'm better at book smarts and memorization. How's that for an answer?

Who Pays the Bills?
I swear I just did this "tag". I do. I actually remember things like that.

Who Cooks Dinner?
Me. No question about it. He did tell me today that he was thinking of making dinner for me for Vday, but wasn't so sure anymore...:)

Who drives when you're in the car together?
Him. He hates it when I drive, even though I have an impeccable driving record! What is it with men, huh?

Who is the most stubborn?
We both are very very stubborn. Our poor kids don't have a chance.

Okay, now three random things about me:

1. I play video games with my husband and I'm GOOD!

2. I got the majority of people in junior high to call me Victoria because I told them it was my middle name. LIES! All lies!

3. I desperately miss dancing. :(

I tag Caitlyn cause she's entertaining, Mikel because she's insightful and Jamie because I just found her on blogger and haven't heard from her in a couple of years.

2 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

I've already done this tag, silly! Also, I don't care at all if you copy the monthly resolution thing!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I just discovered you can change the color of that blue bar at the top! It's the Nav Bar on your layout screen.